1. Product Description of Cream Color marble look Quartz countertop
Cream Color Marble Look Quartz countertop
25"x22", 31"x22", 37"x22", 49"x22", 61"x22" etc.
25 1/2"x96", 26"x96", 25 1/2"x108", 26 1/2"x108", 28"x96", 28"x108" etc.
98"x42", 76"x42", 76"x36", 86"x42", 96"x36" etc.
36"x78", 39"x78" & 28"x78" etc.
Countertops Snack bar
12"x78", 15"x78", 98"x18", 108"x18" etc.
Thickness:Countertop Slab thickness in 2cm (3/4"), 3cm (1 1/5"), 4cm (1 1/2") laminated edge or other specified thickness.
Other sizes are available upon detailed requirement. We welcome customized drawings and styles.
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Edge, Beveled or others.
Polish degree: Over 90 degree; Thickness Tolerance: +/-1.5mm
Well packed with fumigated wooden crates
Kitchen, bathroom, bar and various counter decorations
T/T or L/C or others
2. More Colors Choice for Quartz Stone Vanity Top and Countertop
3. We Do More Processing For Prefabricate Quartz Stone Vanity Top, Pre-cut wash basin and Countertop
4. Package and Delivery of Quartz Stone Countertop
1.Quartz slabs packed in wooden frames suitable for ocean shipment.
2.Each slab is covered and protected by plastic film.
3.15pcs of 2cm slabs packed each bundle, and 7 bundles fit in a 20'GP container.
4.10pcs of 3cm slabs packed each bundle, and 7 bundles fit in a 20'GP container.
5.Unit weight of 2cm slab is 48kg/Square meter and 3cm slab is 72kg/M2
15-30 days from receipt of deposit.
5. Advantage Of Quartz Stone Countertop
This material is called Artificial Quartz Stone, it possesses numerous features with solid surface:
1. Natural Beauty: Artificial Quartz is made from over 93% of quartz. The natural quartz in Artificial Quartz delivers distinctive depth, brilliant clarity, glimmering radiance and a cool, solid feel unique to natural stone.
2. Stain Resistance: Artificial Quartz is no air pore and therefore it is highly resistant to stains from coffee, wine, tea, fruit juice, olive oil, makeup and many other common household products.
3. Heat Resistance: It will withstand limited exposure to heat without burning or scorching. The fire of a lit match will not mar Artificial Quartz.
4. Strength: Artificial Quartz has four times the flexural strength of granite, making it less susceptible to chipping and cracking during transportation and installation.
5. No Color Difference: The color of Artificial Quartz does not fade and change. With the fully auto-controlled equipments, the consistent rate of color standard is high. In our indoor daily life, Artificial Quartz will not fade and loss luster because of oxidation, aging, erosion or touching hot products.
6. No Radiation: Artificial Quartz has no side effect to directly touch food and body. It is green to environment without any radiation. Artificial Quartz is suitable for kitchen countertop, floor tile, wall tile and so on.
6. Quality Inspection What We Do For Quartz Stone Countertop and Vanity Top
7. Quartz Stone The Closer To The Natural
This year to the Quartz stone table color diversity, Gobi series, Crystal Series, Granite series, Flash Star series more features, can be widely used in public buildings (hotels, Quartz Stone restaurants, banks, hospitals, exhibitions, laboratories, etc.) and home decoration (kitchen countertops, washbasin, kitchen wall, table, coffee table, windowsill, door sets, etc.) field, is a kind of no radioactive pollution, reusable environmental protection, green new building interior decoration materials.
The quality of quartz stone is directly related to the content of resin. Quartz stone in the higher the content of quartz, the lower the resin, the better the quality, Quartz Stone the closer to the natural, the more difficult to deformation.
8. How to Maintenance of Quartz Stone Countertop
Practically maintenance free, engineered quartz countertops are stain, acid, scratch, heat and impact resistant and, thanks to their non-porous surface, don't need to be sealed like natural stone countertops. Available in a wide range of colors and patterns, quartz typically ranks close in popularity to the perennial top choice: granite.